[interchange-biz] RE: interchange-biz digest, Vol 1 #50 - 1 msg

Carlc Internet Services mvu@carlc.com
Wed May 14 07:57:00 2003

This is the business list. This list is for people looking for Interchange
hosting, you want the discussion/users list:

	interchange-users-request@icdevgroup.org

If you ask your questions on the users list, you'll get your answer
fast!

Carl
Need Interchange hosting? AND a MERCHANT ACCOUNT? Check out
http://www.hotconnect.net today!