[interchange-cvs] CVS notice: activity by heins
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 01:39 -0500
CVS activity by user 'heins':
Update of /anon_cvs/repository/interchange/lib/Vend/Payment
In directory www.akopia.com:/tmp/cvs-serv27761/Payment
* Extensively rework Payment routines.
* Add Payment.pm module to contain the base routines, and be a
target for the routines added via the different Payment
* A pretty convenient mechanism to bring in modules:
Require module Vend::Payment::Authorize
Prevents errors and memory bloat(er) when Net::SSLeay or other
needed companion modules are present/not present, and should
give reasonable errors when the module is not working.
* Support old CyberCash stuff for now, will probably replace with
Payment/CyberCash.pm and some stubs.
* Initially have Authorize.net (Payment/Authorize.pm), rest will
follow shortly. These will be documented with in-module POD.
* There will be a Vend::Payment::Skeleton to show adding your own
* GlobalSub method still supported, current GlobalSub things
should work fine (tested with Authorize.net and "custom
* Beginnings of PayPal support will be there shortly, but
thinking of how to generalize that
* Should be completely backward compatible.
* All payment stuff taken out of Vend::Order except _charge
profile interface routine, a couple of stubs left for backward
* Parameters can be completely Route resident, no MV_PAYMENT_*
* Changed mv_credit_card_info to delete all but
mv_credit_card_reference digits when not encrypted. This is
* Added "cascade" route capability, that allows you to specify
one master order route that calls the rest of the routes.
Perhaps an interface in payment mode to add some logging....??