[interchange-i18n] IC es_MX locale (fwd)

Jon Jensen jon at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 18:49:01 UTC 2001

Eduardo,

I'm forwarding your message to the interchange-i18n mailing list, and
suggest you subscribe to that:

You can send me your es_MX locale (for the admin, I assume), or post it to
the list, or send it to Stefan <racke at linuxia.de> ... it doesn't matter.

The best thing to do on the buttons is send the text to Brev Patterson
<bpatters at redhat.com> and let him create them with the font he used for
the others.

Thanks!

Jon