[interchange-i18n] Locate order.html and special pages - Specials,See also...,etc

saso saso at volja.net
Wed Oct 16 08:01:00 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm translating pages and have done most of them...
The problem is where to find ORDER.HTML which is displayed when you pres BUY
NOW and before entering to checkout...

And where to find how the pages like SPECIALS, SEE ALSO... are formated? the
.html file for those pages?

Where are they located?

That's about it for now...
Still waiting for the explanation of TAX settings... (where in catalog do I
set when I add new product if it is DEFAULT tax- 20% or "food" -8.5% ?) .. I
have set the tax model to multi and all other things.. I just do not know
where to tell the Interchange that the product is in 20% or 8.5% group?

Thanks!
Regards,
Saso