[ic] Archive is fixed, duh....

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:11:50 -0500

Oddly enough Im trying to find info on [subject]
no luck finding anything

One other suggestion, Maybe a Previous and Next links at the bottom
of each list from the archives. right now you have to scroll back to
the top to click next to continue.
links at the top but none at the bottom

*shrug* Just a suggestion.