[ic] barry catalog

Marcel Montes marcel@multimake.com
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 11:07:04 -0300

--------------9F30D69C927A9F60756B0D0D

(red hat 7.0, interchange 4.6.1, mysql 3.22.25)
I've already created catalogs using basic and construct demos....
Now I tryied to create a catalog with "barry" and it returned a -for me-
strange message:

-----------------------snip-----------------------
Configuring catalog barry...Directive ProductFiles returned default
setting error: No default search file!
In line 0 of the configuration file '':
ActionMap ui_edit <<EOR

barry config error: Directive ProductFiles returned default setting
error: No default search file!
In line 0 of the configuration file '':
ActionMap ui_edit <<EOR

barry: error in configuration. Skipping.
barry: config error. Skipping.
-----------------------snip-----------------------

Line 0???? from file ''?????????????

--
[Marcel Montes [marcel(at)multimake(dot)com] -- Programmer]
Documentation is like sex: if it's good, it's good, if it's

--------------9F30D69C927A9F60756B0D0D

(red hat 7.0, interchange 4.6.1,
mysql 3.22.25)

I've already created catalogs using basic and construct demos....
Now I tryied to create a catalog with "barry" and it returned a -for me- strange message:

Configuring catalog barry...Directive ProductFiles returned default setting error: No default search file!
In line 0 of the configuration file '':
ActionMap ui_edit <<EOR

barry config error: Directive ProductFiles returned default setting error: No default search file!