[ic] OT, but relevant?

Michael H. Collins mhtexcollins@austin.rr.com
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 14:55:37 -0600

	What are the average monthly extra charges to use a interchange store
with full international credit card acceptance?  What do people get per
month to maintain these stores?  I have been looking at other solutions
on the web, but the pricing schemes and hidden costs make them
indecipherable.  This is probably not worded correctly, but I hope you
know what I mean.  Also what do the Verios and others really end up
costing one for their stores?

	Am I correct in assuming that to run a store like this one almost has
to have their own box collocated somewhere.  All the isps I have talked
to will not allow me to install everything exchange needs on their
boxes.

	I can't really blame them.  One isp said I could if they could then
utilize the store for their clients.

I am trying to get the big picture but don't know where to look.

Feel free to answer off list, but some of these issues are probably of
concern to others.

--
Michael H. Collins              Admiral: Penguinista Navy International
http://www.linuxlink.com        Migration