[ic] OT, but relevant?

Michael H. Collins mhtexcollins@austin.rr.com
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 14:55:37 -0600

	What are the average monthly extra charges to use a interchange store
with full international credit card acceptance?  What do people get per
month to maintain these stores?  I have been looking at other solutions
on the web, but the pricing schemes and hidden costs make them
indecipherable.  This is probably not worded correctly, but I hope you
know what I mean.  Also what do the Verios and others really end up
costing one for their stores?

	Am I correct in assuming that to run a store like this one almost has
to have their own box collocated somewhere.  All the isps I have talked
to will not allow me to install everything exchange needs on their

	I can't really blame them.  One isp said I could if they could then
utilize the store for their clients.

I am trying to get the big picture but don't know where to look.

Feel free to answer off list, but some of these issues are probably of
concern to others.

Michael H. Collins              Admiral: Penguinista Navy International
http://www.linuxlink.com        Migration
Free Linux Email                http://www.78704.com
A great geek girl mp3           http://www.ccms.net/~mhtexcollins/mp3/
This Ain't California		http://geekaustin.com/