[ic] site-wide discount

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:09:08 -0600

In the catalog.cfg file you can specify an amount to multiply the price
field by before display. Multiply by .8 and that should give you your
discount. Don't forget to restart the MV/IC server. I do this with
customers who are simply middle men and supply me with their database
with their pricing. We just tell the catalog.cfg to figure out the
retail price from what is there.

Hope that helps
Steve