[ic] bug in 4.0.4a "sub log" ?

Murray Gibbins Murray@scotweb.ltd.uk
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:08:58 +0000

This is a bit obscure so please read carefully.

Redhat 7.0
Perl v5.6.0 built for i386-linux
minivend-4.04a-2 rpm

I belive there to be a bug in Interpolate.pm about line 1742 in sub log.

Here's why...

This line -

[tag op=log file=etc/sales.log interpolate=1]wibble[/tag]

is in a report file that is used for an email report at the end of the purchase.
The line above returns a "1" to the top of the page ie...

Subject: ORDER 000008
  Date:Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:56:08 GMT
  From: Minivend server <minivend@handle.scotweb.ltd.uk>
      To:  murray@scotweb.ltd.uk

three

test4
1
test5four

 This order came via Scotweb.

etc

How do I know that it's this sub not any other well I added a line just before
the return at the end of the sub

$status = "wib2";

and it appeared instead of the "1" in my email.

test4
wib2
test5four

The sub "log" seems only to not return "1" when $opt->{hide} is true!
In what case is $opt->{hide} true?

And lastly is this (bug?) in newer versions of interchange?

Comments please I need this sorted soon.

Or am i barking up the wronge tree here?

Yours

Murray

--
  ____