[ic] Multiple Stores on one servers?

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
20 Dec 2000 11:19:21 -0500

"Jim Scott" <jscott@infoconex.com> writes:

> Forgive me if there is a archive for this list. Did not seem to be able to
> find one if there is. If there is one could someone email me the URL.

There are arhives of the mailing list on akopia.com.  I'm not sure the
exact URL.  However, someone recommended (and now I do to) to use
google to search the archives.  In the search box just type: 'your
search words site:akopia.com'  That will limit what you want to search
for to all the pages on akopia's site.  Pretty cool, fast, and
acruate.

--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543