[ic] IC 4.6 - makecat choking on mixed case catalog name

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:12:22 -0500

Quoting Barry Treahy, Jr. (Treahy@mmaz.com):
> Is there a restriction that catalog names must be all lowercase with IC
> 4.6?  I'm attempting to use a mixed case name and it chokes.  All
> lowercase is fine, but all uppercase failes too.  All three examples are
> below...

Apparently so -- the Iniconf module is barfing on uppercase. I will register
it as a bug.

I think the actual best thing to do is abandon that module entirely -- an
attempt at outsourcing a function that went awry.

If you have an old version of Iniconf.pm from a previous Minivend version
laying around, you might try copying that over the top of the one we
installed and seeing if it works.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

If you like what you're gettin', keep doin' what you're doin'. -- Hector