[ic] low cost install help?

Josh Freedman josh@6seconds.org
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:37:30 -0800

I am wondering if any of you are available to help do an install of
interchange on a Cobalt RaQ.  I run a small nonprofit org, and while i am
certainly willing to pay for the install, I am hoping someone can do it
fast (now-ish) and cheap ($100-ish).

Supposedly the libraries were installed system-wide already.

I appreciate it,
-Josh

          ------  Training & Materials for Emotional Intelligence --------

                    2000 emotional intelligence calendar is now available
                                 http://www.6seconds.org/calendar

            Nexus EQ Conference, May 5-7, 2000 http://www.nexusEQ.com

		     http://www.6seconds.org
	         316 Seville Way - San Mateo, CA - 94402
	       (650) 685-9885 - (650) 685-9880 (fax)

   Visit our journal "EQ TODAY:  Making the most of emotional intelligence"
                                   http://www.6seconds.org/jpc