[ic] read only tables problem, where is this set??

Pugdog pugdog@ibm.net
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 00:42:23 -0500

Mike,

I'm not an idiot.  The editor is there to allow editing of that table, then
the changes
are APPLIED when the server is restarted.

If this table cannot be edited, then why is there an option to edit it?

Also, if this table cannot be edited when the server is running, why can
you edit
the file in a text editor, apply the changes, and continue.

If this _WAS_ documented I would not have asked.