[ic] Make a Catalog with SQL

Heinz Wittenbecher heinz@bytedesigns.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:35:55 -0800

Here is what I'm experiencing setting up on RH7 with MySQL:

The problem is not in IC but rather in MySQL permissions.

I'm not exactly sure just what did it, but I basically used Webmin's MySQL
interface to open up permissions on the database IC created and the next
time I restarted IC it built the tables.

To confirm MySQL was working I used the IC example in the FAQ's for using IC
with MS Access to create the MySQL tables, etc.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific as to details as I tried many things. I'm
now trying to repeat it on my real machine and have no success but I suspect
MySQL again instead of IC.

Hope this helps some.

Heinz

<snip>