[ic] Size and Weight - Again!

Dave "Duke of URL" Weiner davew@webmast.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:37:43 -0500

Hi all.  I've spent the last 2 hours or so searching the mailing list
archives.  Like many before me, I need to modify the shipping weight by
size.  I think I've got an angle on how to do it, but before I start
re-inventing the wheel, I have a few questions.

1) Has anybody else come up with a nice clean way to handle this?

2) On a related note, I've read the section of the manual on the Perl
Objects.  I think I understand them, but does anybody have any sample code
on how to loop through every item in the main basket using $Items?

I'm running MV 4.01

Thanks in Advance!

Dave