[ic] New items, specials not displaying

Daniel Jacobs danielj@cheshirecat.net
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:03:09 -0800 (PST)

The 'New items' and 'Specials' sections on the index page and results
pages are remaining blank, even though I have flagged some items for each
category in the merchandising database thru the web admin UI.

Looking thru the templates/components directory, files such as
templates/components/promo_vertical obviously are the files being used for
these sections. I can't find any reference in the docs to the
[list][/list] tag. Is this working for anyone else? Is there an easy fix
that I am missing?

The URL for the store is http://www.sufferware.com/intro.htm and then
click in 'The Sufferware Collection.' This store is adult leather goods,
so be forewarned. Nothing too risque, though.

Frustrated in Seattle.