[ic] Multiple Ship to's

Paul R Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:14:29 -0500

Does anyone have a version of the receipt page which handles multiple ship
to's in some reasonable fashion.

What I am looking for is billing information, followed by the 1st shipping
name/address, products, shipping charges and subtotal, the second shipping
name/address, products, shipping charges and subtotal, etc.

I would like this in the receipt email as well.

Any code snippets, or whole pages would be great...

Also the calculation of shipping charges does not seem to work. What I have
set up is two multiply by, shipping options, one called USA and one called
Canada. USA is $5.95 per item and Canada is $9.95 per item. I assigned the
Canada to Canada only, and USA to US only. I have yet to be able to make it
calculate Canadian shipping charges.

When I add a customer with a Canadian address the drop down box for the
shipping method does not contain any items. What might be my problem?

Paul