[ic] Using IC for entire site developement?

Cameron B. Prince cameron@akopia.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:46:48 -0500

Now you're talking about really using Interchange... I like it.

Everything you mention is doable. Just needs some creative code and a little
time...

Good luck,

Cameron

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Rob Zimmerman
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 7:46 AM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: [ic] Using IC for entire site developement?

I am working on a proposal for a new client.  A rather large resort area in
our
neck of the woods. Anyway they will not only have they rental units from
various parts of their grounds they also will have a realestate section,
online
store amonst other things with eventually an online reservation system. That
will have to tie into their existing management system. All this needs to
run
in multple language options.

Anyway, I am considering powering the entire site with Interchange. The
reason is the UI and the database system. This way the resort staff can
make modifications to the site all through one admin entry point.

I would appreciate any thoughts on this.

Many thanks,
Rob