[ic] Central location for posting case studies, success stories, etc.

Dan Browning danb@cyclonecomputers.com
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:09:52 -0700

I've had a great time planning and building a .com, which will be launching
in a few weeks.  I thought it would be great for many others in the
community to hear about my hurdles, successes, and failures with
implementing a completely open source, yet high-profile solution.  I plan on
doing a complete write-up and posting it to this list and others, maybe to
other places as well (Slashdot?).

Does anybody know of any good places to share case studies and stories?