[ic] [ic]4.5.5 need tips on uploading new products.txt file

Stefan Hornburg racke@linuxia.de
19 Sep 2000 23:53:47 +0200

John Foster <jfoster@augustmail.com> writes:

> It is definitely a problem with apache relative to the size of the .txt
> files. It would be better if I can update the SQL tables from outside
> Interchange, then restart the catalog.

IMHO you don't need to restart the catalog after SQL updates.

Yes, and from http://www.linuxia.de/DBIx/Easy/

> Also does anyone know if there are certain Apache modules that "should"
> be installed to use the Interchange 4.5.5 admin interface?

Just install the modules mentioned in the docu.

Ciao
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis