[ic] Can't install 4.64 on irix 6.5

Darren Bayliss darrenb@spgroup.co.uk
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:39:02 +0100

Hello,
I am unabled to get beyond the 'configure' script as i get getting the
following error;

Manifying blib/man1/offline.1
Manifying blib/man1/update.1
Manifying blib/man3/icintro.8
/usr/freeware/bin/pod2man: Improper man page - no dash in NAME header in
paragrd
/usr/freeware/bin/pod2man: pod/icintro.pod is missing required section:
DESCRIPN
Manifying blib/man1/restart.1
Manifying blib/man1/expireall.1
Manifying blib/man3/ictemplates.8
/usr/freeware/bin/pod2man: Improper man page - no dash in NAME header in
paragrd
/usr/freeware/bin/pod2man: pod/ictemplates.pod is missing required section:
DESN
Manifying blib/man1/interchange.1
        PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/sbin/perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib
-I/usr/freewarel
server/unixmode.......The previous Interchange server was not running and
probay
terminated with an error.
ok 1
server/startup........ok 2
link/unixmode.........ok 3
server/inetmode.......The Interchange server is already running (process id
260)
ok 4
link/inetmode.........not ok 5
server/control........not ok 6
6 tests run -- 2/6 failed.
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

I have thouroughly read the install procedure, access rights, user setup etc
and i can't see anything that would conflict.

I am trying to install on a silicon graphics origin200, running irix 6.5
with Netscape FastTrack server. Perl 5005_03 is installed(origin 42# perl -v

This is perl, version 5.005_03 built for irix-n32).

Can anyone please help ??

Thanks in advance,

Darren.

Darren Bayliss