[ic] sql queries inside perl tag

Brian Kosick interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Aug 1 21:55:01 2001

Forgive me for sounding ignorant, plus I'm coming up on 13 hour work day
here so there are mis-firing synapses in my head, but where would I place
perl -W?

I tried switching the line in /usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange
to read #!/usr/local/bin/perl -W

But I still get the exact same error message in the error.log

I'd like to clarify something.  Your suggesting that I try
"5,6,7,8"SELECT sun FROM products WHERE code = '[item-code]'"/5,6,7,8"  ???

I think that I've spent more time searching the archives today than coding  ;-)

Tchuss