[ic] I can't delete a records from the database xyz!

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 10:46:01 2001

Joachim Leidinger wrote:
> > > The codes
> > >
> > > [delete_record table="anmelden" key="[scratch code]"]
> >
> > This is no IC tag.
>
> Right! It was for the old MV! I try out to find a right IC codes/Tag for
> the above tag! What is the right codes to remove a row from the table
> "anmelden.asc"? Looking in UI with flex_select, I'm able to remove a row
> from the table "anmelden". But the row has to be removed automatically
> on my next IC page after any submitting.

Aaarggh! Sorry to waste the list!
It was an old usertag like

UserTag delete_record Order table key
UserTag delete_record PosNumber 2
UserTag delete_record Routine <<EOF
sub {
  my ($table, $key) = @_;
  return "Delete-record requires all information" unless $table and
$key;
  my $db = Vend::Data::database_exists_ref($table) or return "Bad table
'$table'.";
  $db = $db->ref();
  $db->record_exists($key) or return "No key '$key' in table '$table'.";
  return $db->delete_record($key);
}
EOF

I apologize for my sloppiness!

Thanks!

Joachim (is beaten his own head with a brick of the wall)

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]