[ic] Running Interchange w/ a seperate secure server

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 20:55:00 2001

>>> Well, I'll reply to my own message. :>  tlink.pl seems to be a method
>>> to allow HTTP redirection/proxy
>>> from a secure server to an Interchange server (am I right)?  WebTen
>>> supports this directly - I need to know something though -

I don't know who is quoting whom here, and I did not read the earlier
postings, but for the info of the people saying the Mac won't work etc.

WebTen is a unix system running as a virtual machine under MacOS so it
should work from that point of view.  It ain't really the Mac.

In addition, for whoever said it won'r run under any Mac OSes.  Mac OS X
is a full fledged unix based system.

best
Chad