[ic] Sofware Development from Russia ($15-$20 per hour)

Dan Garwood res087jh@verizon.net
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:31:03 -0500

Okay Russian hunting party. Who is with me? Yeah your right. I just noticed
one in Mysql. I pitty the person that spends that little, because they will
get what they paid for or be drug out to the end of time and cost as much as
a true professional firm. Sorry to clutter the list all.

I do know that Mike has a spam policy on the list. I know I have read it.