[ic] account.html donot show red blank fields.

Bill Randle billr@exgate.tek.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 08:45:10 -0800

On Feb 8,  2:27pm, Marcelo F. De Paula wrote:
} Subject: [ic] account.html donot show red blank fields.
} Hi,
}
} Have anyone fixed the account.html problem where the blank fields should be
} shown in red color not bold black.
}
} In checkout html it works well but in account.html didn't!!!
}
} I have check the akopia on-line store and it's not working too.
}
} Please help me,
}
} Thank you in advance,
}
} Marcelo

Check the mailing list archives. I posted a note with a comment on why
it doesn't work as you might expect and a couple of options on how to
make the error checking work: