[ic] Moving test catalog to production?

Chris Jesseman admin@sitemajic.net
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 23:49:29 -0500 (EST)

I use Apache's mod_rewrite engine to control root traffic to which ever catalog
I want:

.htaccess contents:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^$ /cgi-bin/catalog.cgi/index.html

Your ISP would have to support mod_rewrite and it can be difficult to setup for
some people... The above example is running on http://www.shopgetzs.com/ -- you
will never know the main page is generated from IC (or MiniVend in this case).
Note that this solution has nothing to do with IC... Hope this helps.