[ic] checkout-page problem

Ryan Hertz rhertz@gyb.baits.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:09:08 -0700

At 09:53 AM 1/24/01 , you wrote:
>We've translated the checkoutpage to dutch. But after this the page
>won't go to the receipt anymore. It just keeps coming back over and over
>with the message "Not logged in". I suspect the problem to be
>in the translation of the std_label variables. We've change for instance
>std_label="City" to std_label="Plaats".
>Is there a reason why this wouldn't work?

Changing the label should find -- you probably don't want to change the
field names, though.  :-)

>Interchange-users mailing list

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                            http://yamamoto.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                http://www.insideline.net