[ic] PayFlow Pro GlobalSub and map_actual() error

Donald Lin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 17 15:39:00 2001

Hi All. I am trying to incorporate PayFlow Pro into Interchange. I am
running into a couple of errors though. I did as the instructions said. I
tried to include the signio file using
#include signio
(I put the file signio in the Interchange directory)
Problem #1 - This does not seem to do anything... I tried take the "#" out,
put that causes IC to not even start up (error was something like "include
is not a directive")

To solve this problem, I just cut and paste the global sub part of the file
into interchange.cfg. This allows the globalsub signio to be called.
However, I was still getting errors. In the error.log file I got a " Safe:
Unable to create sub named "*MVSAFE::signio" at (eval 504) line 2." error.
Problem #2 - This MVSAFE error is posted on the mailing list A LOT... but
there doesn't seem to be many fixes for it. And the fixes that are suggested
on the mailing list do not solve my problem

I solved this problem by changing it into a usertag (like one person
suggested from the mailing list)
Can I do this for this particular signio global sub?
Well I did, and I get yet another error. In error.log I get "Undefined
subroutine &Vend::Order::map_actual called at (eval 90) line 6."
This map_actual is part of the signio code, and I don't know what to do or
how to solve this error!?!?!

I know this is a lot, but I wanted to make it detailed enough so maybe
somebody could spot an error and help me. I would appreciate any help
whatsoever. If you have any suggestions to any of the previous errors or how
to approach it a different way, please respond. My goal is just to get
PayFlow Pro working, any means possible. Thanks!

Donald