[ic] Possible Shipping bug?

Brian Kosick interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 18 13:37:35 2001

Hello all, I believe that I might have found a bug or two in 4.7.5.  This
is all through the web based Admin UI.  In the Shipping area go to "Create
new method"  I selected "based on price" and proceed to create the new data
tables.  Here lies the first.

1)  The + icon to add a new line doesn't work.  when you click on it, it
assumes UPS ground instead of you're newly created method.  You have to
click finish. go back to main shipping section, select your method and then
you're able to edit the data types.

2)  upon "applying changes" the shipping.asc file gets about 12MB worth of
"\" (backslashes) placed in it.

Brian Kosick
Web Programmer
New Age Consulting Service, Inc.