[ic] Possible Shipping bug?

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 18 14:19:04 2001

Quoting Brian Kosick (briank@nacs.net):
> Hello all, I believe that I might have found a bug or two in 4.7.5.  This
> is all through the web based Admin UI.  In the Shipping area go to "Create
> new method"  I selected "based on price" and proceed to create the new data
> tables.  Here lies the first.
>
> 1)  The + icon to add a new line doesn't work.  when you click on it, it
> assumes UPS ground instead of you're newly created method.  You have to
> click finish. go back to main shipping section, select your method and then
> you're able to edit the data types.
>
> 2)  upon "applying changes" the shipping.asc file gets about 12MB worth of
> "\" (backslashes) placed in it.

I have never been able to duplicate this myself, and no one has ever filed
a bug report on it. But I have seen several reports of this, so it must
exist. Until I can duplicate it, I don't know how to fix it. 8-(

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman