[ic] Shipping problems

MITECH Trading interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 19 12:19:01 2001

ERROR 1: I am getting this message on the checkout page: Note: 1DA: Missing
ConsigneeCountry.
I have no idea where that ConsigneeCountry is missing.
I beleive I have been through all shipping options and everything look like
it is setup right.

ERROR2: When I go to shipping and choose 1DA - edit method, shouldnt I be
able to change the "Calculate based on this algorithm" from the "UPS next
day air" to "Internal UPS lookup"?
When the page reload, it is jumping right back to "UPS next day air".
Same thing happens in "Edit data Table".

I am on the new 4.7.6 but had the same problem with 4.7.5.

Best regards
Michael Michaelsen
www.mitechtrading.com