[ic] Problem with upgrading to IC 4.7.6 Beta

Rene Hertell interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 19 17:10:00 2001

> We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
> We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand. Please try
> again soon.

You should check the permissions of the *.cgi files in your cgi dir. This is
always the case when I cant get the catalogs running.

Did you btw. edit the catalog.cfg or interchange.cfg file with a windows-based
editor? If you did, the you should check the file with a Linux-editor. Windows
editors usually messes up the files and as a result you get strange
behaviours..

René