[ic] Getting the Data For the Catalog From the Database

Fred Pope interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 20 15:59:00 2001

I am having trouble configuring interchange to use a Postgresql database.

I have been following the documentation, and interchange has connected to
the database, created a products table and imported the records from the
products.txt file into the database, but I cannot get it to read from the
database.

In the documentation it says that a correctly configured products.sql file
must be present in order for this to work, but does not mention any specific
details as what should be in this file.

Whatever information or recommendations anyone can provide regarding this
matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks -
--

<Fred Pope>