[ic] Getting the Data For the Catalog From the Database

Brian Kosick interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 20 16:54:00 2001

The products.sql file is automagically generated, along with the
products.autonumber file.  You need to have a dbconf/pgsql/products.pgsql
file made if you rolling your own catalogs, or adding additional tables.

I think that if it's built and imported the tables, then something else is
amiss.

What does the error log say?