[ic] Detect Successfully Changed Password

Russ Mann interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 20 17:35:01 2001

I suppose this is technically possible, but it suprises me that there is not
flag available already to indicate a successful password change.  IC
developers, can I submit this as a feature request?

Thanks,

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com]On Behalf Of David
Totten
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 2:58 PM
To: interchange-users@developer.akopia.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Detect Successfully Changed Password

On the page that they want to change their password, set some scratch var.
on the next page, do a password lookup. If it is not the same as what is
inside
of your old_pass scratch var, then it was successful. This isn't very
elegant,
but it should do the trick.

Dave Totten

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 02:50:30PM -0600, Russ Mann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On my change password page I'd like to conditionally display a "Change
> password successful" notice when a password change attempt is successful.
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?  Are there any session
> variables I can access for this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Russ

Start random buzzword text:
Further, the independent functional principle adds overriding performance
constraints to gain the full benefts of possible bidirectional logical
relationship approaches.