[ic] tring to connact

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 20 17:50:01 2001

i have interchange (red hat) cart on my site that was provided by my severe.
i did not have to set it up at all. i now went and got merchantconnect.com
(nova), and need to integrate it into interchange (red hat).
in my previous mail i got a response of

I take it you mean Nova is your Merchant Account and not your clearing
house...
You still need a clearing house...

If you use AuthorizeNet, iTransact, Signio/Verisign, or RedHat CCVS you don't
need any special Interchange programming... Just the clearing house
requirements
and then configure Interchange to talk to the right module...

If you use a different clearing house, then you will need to make several
changes...

John

what is the clearing house requirements, or where are they located at in
interchange (red hat). and where do i configure Interchange to talk to the
right module, example what pages would i put the configuration on.
merchantconnect.com (nova) shows me some query samples that i can cut and
past, then configure, but i do not know exactly where to put them in
interchange (red hat). One sample is to send out and one is to receive in
from merchantconnect.com (nova). I hope this is more understandable then my
last one, and thank you john for your reply.

thank you
 David Haley