[ic] Sorting

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 23 21:53:00 2001

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Mike Heins wrote:

MH>>Now wait a minute. [sort products:category] as in
MH>>
MH>>	[loop search="
MH>>		fi=merchandising
MH>>		sf=featured
MH>>		se=new
MH>>	    "
MH>>	]
MH>>	[sort products:category]
MH>>		[loop-code]: [loop-field category]<br>
MH>>	[/loop]
MH>>
MH>>definitely does work, as both Ed and I pointed out. In fact, all three
MH>>of the things I posted were not guesses and definitely do work.

Mike,

The day that you guess at something is the day that the world ends! I
equate you with King James!

I didn't realize that the sort needed to be a separate process and
there needed to be 2 separate loops.

I'll work on that. Thanks!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, July 23, 2001 at 21:50 PM:
Not a computer nerd; merely a techno-weenie.

This Linux System has been up 339 hours