[ic] User Interface Error

Korney Gozman interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 26 13:21:01 2001

Hello,
 Im having difficulties with my user interface,
everything works good from the shoppers' view but..
  Im trying to make price changes from the UI
I go from >> item.html >> to >> item_edit.html >> to >> ui.html
and notice that the price change that I had just done (in item_edit.html)
does not show here.
In fact its like the price change never happened
I only see this in my error log, which is a bit confusing for me

catalog /cgi-bin/catalog/ui.html No key 'code' found for function='update'
table='products

honestly I cant even figure out why it is going out of its directory
(/admin )
to the main catalog directory to fetch ui.html

but /cgi-bin/catalog/ui.html seems to be showing ok
Interestingly enough it looks just like admin/item.html

Any type of advice is always appreciated,..

Thank you very much indeed.

-Korey