[ic] Displaying multiple dynamic attributes

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 26 18:23:00 2001

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Martin Lee wrote:

ML>>I have a number of products with multiple attributes, for example :
ML>>  Product A has attributes size, colour.
ML>>  Product B has attributes size.
ML>>  Product C has attributes colour.
ML>>
ML>>I can display and set the relevant attributes on the order pages, but I cant
ML>>display the relevant
ML>>attributes on the basket.

If you are using the Construct demo, just putting comma separated
options in the size and color does it for me. Foundation may be
different. With this, at checkout time the customer gets a drop-down
menu to select from.

If you are trying to write from scratch, you might try exploring in the
demo for the pertinent code and copy it.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, July 26, 2001 at 18:20 PM:
If at first you don't succeed, you must be a programmer.

This Linux System has been up 407 hours