[ic] modules

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 29 20:36:04 2001

I went is to except a credit card number and info through nova. This is an
example of what I need to pass to nova, but where is the modules at that I
need to rewrite to do this.

You can pass any of the following fields to the EZ Payment Gateway system. To
work properly, the fields must be named exactly (case sensitive) as they are
named here:

Merchant (Merchant Name assigned by goemerchant.com)

OrderID (Unique for each customer)

total (In US Dollars.  Example 59.99  No $ signs.)

URL  (required for silent redirect via HTTP GET method to your web site)

Cardname

Cardnum1  First 4 Numbers on Card

Cardnum2  Second 4 Numbers on Card

Cardnum3  Third 4 Numbers on Card

Cardnum4  Last 4 Numbers on Card

NameonCard

Cardstreet

Cardcity

Cardstate

Cardzip

Cardcountry

CardexpM  Format MM

CardexpY  Format YY

email  (email address of customer OPTIONAL)

Example One - Bare minimum requirements

The following HTML code snippet represents the bare minimum requirements:
(Note - You must have generated a unique OrderID, Calculated your total, and
have a script/URL to process the variables that will be returned to your
server.)

<form method="POST"
action="https://www.goemerchant7.com/cgi-bin/gateway/direct.cgi">

<input type="hidden" name="Merchant" value="Merchant Name assigned by
goemerchant.com">

<input type="hidden" name="OrderID" value="Unique OrderID value">

<input type="hidden" name="email" value="Customers email address (OPTIONAL)">

<input type="hidden" name="total" value="total calculated transaction amount
value">

<input type="hidden" name="URL" value="http://Your Web Site Address/script
name to receive variables">

Example -- http://www.mystore.com/cgi-bin/receipt.cgi"
(Note - You may call your script anything you please.  The name receipt is
used for example only!)

<input type="text" name="Cardname">

<input type="text" name="Cardnum1">

<input type="text" name="Cardnum2">

<input type="text" name="Cardnum3">

<input type="text" name="Cardnum4">

<input type="text" name="Cardstreet">

<input type="text" name="Cardcity">

<input type="text" name="Cardstate">

<input type="text" name="Cardzip">

<input type="text" name="CardexpM">

<input type="text" name="CardexpY">

<input type="submit" value="Click Here for Secure Payment Form">

</form>

The result of the above HTML code snippet on a web site is a simple button
that is programmed to pass a total dollar amount to the EZ Payment Gateway
secure payment form.

The EZ Payment Gateway system will return the following variables to your
program indicating a successful or failed transaction

             OrderID

             total

             Status (This Key will return a Value of 1 for Success or 0
Failed.)

             approval_code (The approval code returned by the bank.)

             authresponse (The authorization response returned by the bank.)

             avs (The avs [address verification service] code returned by the
bank.)

             Cardname

             NameonCard

             Cardstreet

             Cardcity

             Cardstate

             Cardzip

             Cardcountry

             Email

             (Note - These key=value pairs will return in a URL query string
like the example below)

http://www.yourservername.com/cgi-bin/receipt.cgi?Status=1&approval_code=41111
&
authresponse=AUTH%20APPROVED&avs=Y&OrderID=100&total=1.00&
Cardname=Visa&NameonCard=John%20Doe&Cardstreet=123%20Street&
Cardcity=Nowhere&Cardstate=NJ&Cardzip=08000&Cardcountry=USA&Email=test@test.co

I was also wondering, is inter change and Minivend the same.
if you could help me I would really appreciate it.

thank you
 David Haley