[ic] more info CHECKOUT CC problems

Salvador Caballe interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 30 11:56:00 2001

Yes , I need to receive via email , all order info , credit-card and
expire date, to make the payment offline.

According documentation I need to put CreditCardAuto to YES  ,
to encrypt and include the CC info into  order EMAIL

If not all is working OK, but the CC info is not saved anywhere, and
is not possible to process the order.
The email order include all info except the Credit card number

The question is , How configure Interchange to include the Credit Card
info into ORDER email.

The PGP is running OK, because if I set encrypt=1 in route all message is
encrypted, but the CC info is never included.