[ic] Help with mv_nextpage ? Refreshes to flypage after placing order from results.html

Mark Johnson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 29 17:15:00 2001

On a refresh action, mv_orderpage supersedes mv_nextpage. Make sure
that's not being set somewhere without your knowledge. Or, in your form,
add

<input type=hidden name=mv_orderpage value="">

explicitly.

Also, refreshing to the 'results' page isn't going to recapture your
search if it was a [area scan] search. Unless the search is completely
self-contained in results, and defined by session variables that
persist, you will come back to results with a 'no results found for  '.