[ic] Any experience of IC on RAQ3?

Brian Kosick briank@nacs.net
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:08:12 -0500

I got it working, no problem, on a Raq3.  Since you have to use CGI wrap
(well you don't HAVE to), compile with INET mode enabled. make sure that
you have a user created to run IC and that the IC files, are owned by that

The socket problem indicates incorrect permissions on the ?CGI?

At 06:38 PM 2/28/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Does anybody have any experience of running IC on a Cobalt RAQ3?
>I know it is really just a RedHat install on a PC box in a fancy case,
>but I have to pay 3 years rent on this server in advance, and it is
>solely for the purpose of running IC cats, so I want to be certain I can
>get it working when I have paid (a considerable amount) for it!
>Interchange-users mailing list

Brian Kosick
Web Programmer
New Age Consulting Service, Inc.