[ic] Probs with checkout

Heiko Irrgang irrgang@SC-Networks.de
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:14:34 +0100

Hello,

I'm actually started the Tutorial and i have a problem with the checkout.html. I setted up the following
etc/profiles.order

__NAME__ order_profile
lname=required

&fatal=yes
&final=yes
__END__

As you can see, i have only lname set to required. On the checkout.html the following input-fields are set:
lname
fname
address1
zip
city
mv_credit_card_number
mv_credit_card_exp_month
mv_credit_card_exp_year

If i fill up the fields now, no matter if it's just dummydata or real, i'm always getting the special page
needfield.html (with no error messages), also only lname is required and is filled up with only ascii characters.

I've found some entries in the list-archive but it don't seems to be the same problem.

BTW: I'm using Interchange 4.6.3 (problem exists with 4.6.1 too), Perl 5.6.0 on Turbolinux Clusterserver 4.0

any tips/hints/solutions?

bye