[ic] Multiple Ship To's

Webmaster webmaster@aboron.com
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 12:49:58 -0500

  This is not entirely true - the construct demo, as it installed itself
on my machine, takes the line by line ship-to:'s and writes them into the
individual order files in the orders/ directory.  Although I would like
this information to display in the GUI, I have not had time to pump it in
(yet).  So I just manually check the orders.  We get less than 6 orders
a day, so it isn't a difficult thing to look at.

  Eventually, when we finish educating our shipping people, I will have
the entire order with credit card and ship-to:'s get encrypted and
e-mailed to the fulfillment person. (but they're still complaining about
having to get adjusted to Eudora and the new web insterface for phone
orders)

Greg Gaskill
SysAdmin, Webmaster,
Shipping Manager, President,