[ic] Authorize.net desperation

Laura R Donnelly interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 13:57:01 2001

Version 4.8.1

First off- I do not have access to all of the interchange files since I am
with an ISP. They emailed me a copy of the authorizeNet.pm file so that I
can see the instructions there.

I placed (in a various location)

> Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID myusername
> Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET mypassword
> Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE custom authorizenet
> Variable MV_PAYMENT_REFERER mySecureUrl

like Jeff did even though Ron said it was unnecessary and read the pm file.
I am still clueless. I cannot access logs since they are on a directory
level below my access privledges.  I try to process on a real card and
everything goes through...I get the receipt and emails but when I check my
authorize.net transactions page nothing is there. Am I missing something? My
ISP told me to enter my authorizenet info through the wizard (which I have
done a million times) but I cannot even figure out where this info is stored
once I enter it.

I have been reading the threads up and down. I cannot get this to work.
Please help. When I get this straightened out...my site will be ready.

Laura