[ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 20:59:01 2001

Thore Karlsen <thore@divineo.com> writes:

[...]

> You are not the only one, I'm having the same problems. The documentation is
> worthless, that's the only way to describe it. Open source may be free
> initially, but I'm starting to wonder if we shouldn't have gone with a well
> documented commercial solution instead.

I'm appreciate to know of a commercial solution that works and has a
decent documentation.

> _Time_ certainly isn't free, and you
> need a lot of time to experiment to get things to work in Interchange.

This is definitely right, but the decision to try IC on your own
is completely up to you.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices