[ic] re: what can I do if the client doesn't pay the bill

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 00:16:01 2002

Raymond Miecznik wrote:

>small claims court..
>
>ray
>
>on 4/2/02 11:01 AM, Julia Jacobs at jjacobs@currantmedia.com wrote:
>
>>The client(s) indeed did not pay the bill.  Vortex Networks, O - Town
>>Productions, Netpass Inc., Comair Aviation Academy
>>http://www.comairskyshop.com/cgi-bin/comairskyshop/index.html
>>Redirects to site with our work on our server in 10 seconds.

Additionally, you have the misfortune of supporting a Florida based
business.  In general, this is a terrible business practice because
Florida is a debtors state where it is almost impossible to collect bad
debts...  A hard lesson I learned when I ran a semiconductor
distribution company...

Barry