[ic] Using dynamic components in otherwise static pages.

Ian Cowley interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 10:55:01 2002

Hi Everyone

I'm a newbie to Interchange but have lots of experience with other shopping
cart systems.  Pretty much every page in our website is a different
template.  Because of this I only want to use Interchange components where
needed on HTML pages.  For example display the shopping cart or a shopping
form on an otherwise static HTML page.

Can anyone help me with this.  I would like to see some code where other
people have done this.

We currently use Mercantec SoftCart - I would like to mimic the use of its
tags (<display cart> for example) with Interchange.

Thanks!

Ian Cowley
Development Director
Small Island Trader Limited